JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - A new manufacturing facility is being built in Tishomingo County which will create 25 jobs.
Traxys Cometals Processing is locating operations in Burnsville at the Yellow Creek Port.
This project is a $10 million corporate investment.
Traxys Cometals Processing is a part of Traxys North America, a metal marketing, distribution and trading company.
The company is building a new facility consisting of 105,000-square-feet of manufacturing space, as well as office space.
At this location, workers will produce alloying agents for the molten metal treatment of aluminum and steel.
The Burnsville facility is expected to be completed this month.
- Traxys Cometals Processing locating to Burnsville, creating jobs
- Burnsville man charged with intent to sell
- Checkpoint leads to drug arrest in Burnsville
- Duo from Burnsville face drug-related charges
- Former Burnsville clerk arrested for embezzlement
- One dead following tornadoes in Columbus, Burnsville
- Burnsville man arrested in connection to vehicle theft
- Sheriff: Corinth man caught stealing vehicle in Burnsville
- Gas leak forces precautionary evacuation at Burnsville School
- Tecumseh creating jobs with Verona expansion