JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - The Mississippi Transportation Commission recently awarded contracts for maintenance projects in North Mississippi.
This includes the following:
- A $2.1 million contract was awarded to Century Construction Group, Inc., of Tupelo, for a bridge preservation project on U.S. Highway 278 over Fourmile Creek in Lafayette County.
- A $2 million contract was awarded to Talbot Brothers Construction Co., of Nesbit, for a bridge preservation project on State Route 304 in DeSoto County.
- A $679,000 contract was awarded to Key, LLC, of Madison, for a bridge repair project on U.S. Highway 49 in Coahoma County.
- A $949,000 contract was awarded to Riverside Traffic Systems, Inc., of New Albany, for striping along various highways throughout Transportation District 2.
- Transportation Commission awards contracts for projects in North Miss.
- MDOT awards construction contracts
- Construction contracts awarded for local MDOT work
- Ole Miss extends contract of Kermit Davis
- Army awards contract to build 35 Lakota helicopters
- Contracts awarded for local road construction, maintenance work
- Tupelo ratifies transit contract
- MDOT projects underway in North Mississippi
- Air Force awards $48 million contract to develop unmanned aircraft in Columbus
- Tupelo City Council rejected public transportation proposal