CLAY COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – Investigators recovered approximately three grams of meth during a traffic stop in Clay County.
The stop happened on Thursday, December 7 on Highway 50 in western Clay County. The stop was initiated by the Clay County Sheriff’s Department K9 Unit.
As a result, Thomas Hill, 57, of West Point, was arrested and charged with the possession of meth.
His bond was set at $5,000.
- Traffic stop leads to drug discovery
- Sheriff: Traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Traffic stop leads to drug charges for West Point woman
- Traffic stop in Belmont leads to drug arrest
- Tishomingo County traffic stop results in drug arrest
- Traffic stop lands Myrtle man behind bars for drugs
- Lee County sheriff issues jail restriction following drug discovery
- Traffic stop turns up methamphetamine, man arrested
- Police: Stolen firearm found during traffic stop
- Clay County traffic stop nets four arrests