WEST POINT, Miss. (WTVA) – Clay County investigators have charged a West Point woman with multiple drug-related offenses
Megan Farrell, 30, has been charged with bringing contraband into a correctional facility and four counts of possession of a controlled substance, as well as a misdemeanor.
Clay County Sheriff Eddie Scott says these charges resulted from a traffic stop in the West Point area.
Her bond was set at $22,105.15.
- Traffic stop leads to drug charges for West Point woman
- Traffic stop leads to drug discovery
- Sheriff: Traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- West Point man faces drug-related charges
- Traffic stop lands West Point man in jail for auto burglary, drug possession
- Traffic stop in Belmont leads to drug arrest
- West Point duo face drug charges in Monroe County
- West Point police charge woman with child sex crime
- West Point man charged with aggravated assault
- Tishomingo County traffic stop results in drug arrest