HOUSTON, Miss. (WTVA) - A West Point man is charged with illegal drug possession and auto burglary in Chickasaw County.
On Tuesday, October 16, officers made a traffic stop on Jeffery Walker on Woodland Circle in Houston.
Deputies brought in a K9 to help search the vehicle for any possible drugs. Investigators say deputies recovered several grams of meth from the front of the vehicle.
Investigators say Walker was also wanted for auto burglary in the county.
He’s accused of breaking into a truck on County Road 228 in Houston and taking tools from the vehicle.
- Traffic stop lands West Point man in jail for auto burglary, drug possession
- Auto burglary lands Oxford man in jail
- Traffic stop leads to drug charges for West Point woman
- Traffic stop lands Myrtle man behind bars for drugs
- Prentiss County roadside stop lands man in jail for drugs
- West Point man accused of burglary
- Man arrested in West Point for burglary
- West Point man charged with felony possession of weed
- West Point man faces drug-related charges
- Police: Dirt Cheap burglary lands man in jail