UNION COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A man has been charged with illegal drug possession with intent to distribute.
Bradley Scott Rutledge, 26, of Myrtle was stopped by Union County deputies Sunday afternoon.
He was arrested on misdemeanor charges, then booked into the county jail.
There, corrections officers found 26 grams of ICE, confirms Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards.
Edwards says Rutledge has felony warrants in Benton County for credit card fraud. He will be handed over to Benton County law enforcement when he makes bail in Union County.
- Traffic stop lands Myrtle man behind bars for drugs
- Alcorn County traffic stop lands Texas woman behind bars
- Bar disturbance lands Columbus man behind bars
- Crash delays I-22 traffic near Myrtle
- Suspected drug activity lands Tupelo man behind bars
- Traffic stop lands West Point man in jail for auto burglary, drug possession
- Stabbing lands Starkville man behind bars
- Disturbance lands Columbus man behind bars
- Nettleton burglaries land man behind bars
- Prentiss County roadside stop lands man in jail for drugs