IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) – A woman from Belmont faces a meth charge in Tishomingo County.
Robin Defoor, 44, was arrested on Saturday, November 11 by the Tishomingo County Sheriff’s Department as a result of a traffic stop on Old Highway 25 in the Belmont area.
She is charged with the felony possession of a controlled substance. Her bond was set at $5,000.
Tishomingo County Sheriff John Daugherty says Defoor is currently on probation with the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Traffic stop in Belmont leads to drug arrest
- Sheriff: Traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Traffic stop leads to drug discovery
- Traffic stop leads to drug charges for West Point woman
- Tishomingo County traffic stop results in drug arrest
- Town welcomes Belmont child home
- Belmont family seeking heart transplant
- Traffic stop turns up methamphetamine, man arrested
- Clay County traffic stop nets four arrests
- Checkpoint leads to drug arrest in Burnsville