TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Traffic is moving after a two-vehicle wreck in Tupelo on Highway 45.
Tupelo police say the scene is in the northbound lane at the Front Street exit.
Police say one car appears to have rolled over, but the injuries do not appear to be life-threatening at this time.
As of 4:17 p.m, police say one lane is flowing northbound
- Traffic moving following Tupelo wreck
- Ambulance responds to Tupelo wreck
- UPDATE: I-22 traffic moving again near Tremont after wreck
- UPDATE: Traffic moving again on Highway 82 after wreck
- Fulton man dies in Tupelo wreck
- Several went to ER following Tupelo wreck
- Wrecks cause some delays in Tupelo
- Tupelo police capture man after wreck
- Motorcyclist taken to ER after Tupelo wreck
- Tupelo on-ramp reopened after 18-wheeler wreck