BLUE SPRINGS, Miss. (WTVA) – Toys, clothing and money were donated by Toyota workers to help the Salvation Army.
On Monday, December 18, the workers at the Blue Springs plant presented the Salvation Army with $15,000 to make up for the shortage of red kettle donations.
Plus, toys and jackets were donated to make up for a shortfall of angel tree donations.
- Toyota workers donate toys, money to Salvation Army
- Toyota makes big donation to Salvation Army Angel Tree
- Salvation Army volunteers prep for Thanksgiving feast
- Salvation Army of Tupelo needs angels returned
- Salvation Army prepares for ribbon-cutting
- Salvation Army Thanksgiving lunch moved to new location
- Salvation Army desperately needs a new box truck
- Heat, summer break causing shortages at Tupelo Salvation Army
- Salvation Army lays foundation for new building in Tupelo
- Local employees help Salvation Army this holiday season