TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Toyota North America is reporting that sales were down this past November.
That has some worried in light of other troubling automotive news that this might signal some type of slow-down in the automotive industry here in North Mississippi.
North Mississippians remain optimistic of the economy as a whole and the automotive industry.
- Toyota announces sales down in November
- Toyota expected to make big announcement at Blue Springs plant
- PACCAR announces record quarterly sales to end 2017
- EMCC selected for Toyota pilot program
- Toyota, CREATE partnership to help local students
- Illinois out of running for Toyota/Mazda plant
- House speaker puts Toyota leader on Mississippi school board
- REPORT: Alabama could be home to Toyota/Mazda plant
- Toyota workers donate toys, money to Salvation Army
- New Toyota-Mazda factory to be built in Alabama