Toyota Mississippi also presented the Salvation Army with $20,000 to support the organization's annual holiday feeding program.
"The Salvation Army is one of the organizations we choose to guide their efforts and it's incredible. We have many opportunities for our team members to engage in the community, and they're never ever not able to fulfill the need that is out there. They are so happy to do it," said Mike Botkin, Vice President of Manufacturing.
Toyota has been donating to the Salvation Army's Angel Tree efforts since 2012.
- Toyota makes big donation to Salvation Army Angel Tree
- Toyota workers donate toys, money to Salvation Army
- Salvation Army of Tupelo needs angels returned
- Toyota expected to make big announcement at Blue Springs plant
- Salvation Army volunteers prep for Thanksgiving feast
- Angel Tree program kicks off in Tupelo
- Salvation Army Thanksgiving lunch moved to new location
- Salvation Army desperately needs a new box truck
- Heat, summer break causing shortages at Tupelo Salvation Army
- Salvation Army lays foundation for new building in Tupelo