FULTON, Miss. (WTVA) - Tombigbee Electric says power is back for approximately 3,000 customers in the Fulton area who lost it Monday afternoon.
General Manager Bill Long says a circuit switcher opened in the Fulton substation, causing the outage.
That outage led the Itawamba County Sheriff's Department to post a plea on Facebook asking people not to bombard 911 with calls about it.
- Power restored after outage in Fulton area
- Power restored to Oxford area after outage
- Power restored in Tupelo after Thursday afternoon outage
- AT&T internet service restored after outage
- Power outage hits Tombigbee customers
- Power outage planned in Okolona
- Power outages reported in Tupelo
- UPDATE: Power restored in Choctaw County
- UPDATE: Power restored in Winston County
- Starkville crews restore power after transformer failure