BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Three-year-old Chaislyn George was airlifted to the hospital Friday night.
The toddler was playing in an inflatable at a Relay for Life event in Booneville.
George's grandmother said they believe there were too many children in the inflatable and caused George to fall out and hit her head.
George collapsed moments after she fell.
George's grandmother said the toddler was airlifted to the Le Bonheur Children's Hospital in Memphis where she was treated for a head injury.
The family said George is expected to recover.
- Toddler falls out of inflatable, seriously injured
- Toddler injured after ride down airport baggage conveyor belt
- Kia recalls over 500K vehicles; air bags may not inflate
- UPDATE: Columbus toddler's death ruled accidental
- Jackson toddler killed, funeral date released
- UPDATE: Preliminary autopsy results back for toddler's death in Delta
- Columbus police praise hero who rescued woman, toddler from SUV
- Search expands for Alabama toddler kidnapped from party
- Driver hits, injures pedestrian
- I-22 wreck injures two motorcyclists