BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Three-year-old Chaislyn George was airlifted to the hospital Friday night.
The toddler was playing in an inflatable at a Relay for Life event in Booneville.
George's grandmother said they believe there were too many children in the inflatable and caused George to fall out and hit her head.
George collapsed moments after she fell.
George's grandmother said the toddler was airlifted to the Le Bonheur Children's Hospital in Memphis where she was treated for a head injury.
The family said George is expected to recover.
- Toddler falls out of inflatable, seriously injured
- Kia recalls over 500K vehicles; air bags may not inflate
- UPDATE: Columbus toddler's death ruled accidental
- Jackson toddler killed, funeral date released
- UPDATE: Preliminary autopsy results back for toddler's death in Delta
- I-22 wreck injures two motorcyclists
- Pedestrian injured in morning collision
- Oktibbeha County wreck injures one
- Motorcyclist injured in Tupelo accident
- Three injured in Columbus shooting