TISHOMINGO COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Road work in Tishomingo County is expected to cause delays for drivers this month.
The road work is expected on Highway 25 between U.S. 72 and Highway 488. This is for resurfacing and paving.
The work is expected to begin tomorrow at 8 a.m. and ending in late September.
Lanes going in both directions will be affected and delays are to be expected.
- Tishomingo residents to expect traffic delays
- Stolen gun found during Tishomingo County traffic stop
- Tishomingo County traffic stop results in drug arrest
- Couple arrested following traffic stop in Tishomingo County
- Delays expected at Fulton Lock and Dam
- Crash delays I-22 traffic near Myrtle
- Traffic delays expected as road crews work on Lee County roadway
- UPDATE: Tishomingo County body identified
- Tishomingo man faces drug charge
- Tishomingo Co. investigation lands three behind bars