IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) -- A Tishomingo man has been arrested on drug charges.
Sheriff John Daugherty says Roberto Lamont Spencer, 43, was arrested during a traffic stop.
He says a deputy noticed drug paraphernalia in Spencer's vehicle and placed him under arrest.
When taking him into custody, deputies apparently found methamphetamine.
Daugherty says while being booked into jail, Spence apparently attempted to hide more methamphetamine but was caught by an officer.
He is charged with possession of a controlled substance and tampering with evidence.
Spencer's bond was set at $10,000.
- Tishomingo man faces drug charge
- Tishomingo man arrested on drug charges
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County
- Two arrested in Tishomingo County drug case
- Three arrested in Tishomingo County drug bust
- Tishomingo County deputies arrest two on drug charges
- Law enforcement in Tishomingo County arrest 12 on drug charges
- Iuka man faces drug charge in Tishomingo County
- Booneville woman arrested for drugs in Tishomingo County
- Shoplifting call leads to drug arrest in Tishomingo County