Photo Gallery 1 Images
IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - A traffic stop in Tishomingo County results in officers seizing drugs, drug-related items and money.
On June 19, Tishomingo County deputies stopped Jonathan Corey Davis, 33, of Dennis, in the area near the Natchez Trace Parkway. He was stopped for not displaying a tag, reports the sheriff's department.
A search of Davis' vehicle turned up alleged meth and drug paraphernalia.
He was arrested.
A search of Davis' residence resulted in officers seizing more alleged meth, marijuana, prescribed drugs, and several items used to package, weigh, conceal and ingest narcotics.
Officers also found approximately $2,000 in cash.
Davis was ultimately charged with two counts of felony possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell.
- Tishomingo County traffic stop results in drug arrest
- Couple arrested following traffic stop in Tishomingo County
- Two arrested in Tishomingo County drug case
- Three arrested in Tishomingo County drug bust
- Stolen gun found during Tishomingo County traffic stop
- Sheriff: Traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Tishomingo man arrested on drug charges
- Tishomingo man faces drug charge
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County
- Booneville woman arrested for drugs in Tishomingo County