TIPPAH COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA)- A family in Tippah County is hurting and hoping law enforcement arrest the person responsible for shooting their dog.
Bonnie Miskelly, the dog owner, says she got up to take her grandson to school and noticed blood coming from the dog's eye.
"We didn’t really know at first what had happened to him," Miskelly said. "I called my daughter-in-law, she came and picked him up. We took him to the vet and they said Cash had been shot."
It is still unclear if Cash was in their yard or roaming around the neighborhood.
According to law enforcement, an arrest will be made in the next day or two.
- Tippah County family seeks justice for dog shot in the eye
- Body found in Tippah County
- UPDATE: Off-duty trooper shot and killed in Tippah County
- Tippah County sex offender wanted by state
- Fatal ATV accident in Tippah County
- Appeal in Tippah County manslaughter case denied
- Family seeks justice for daughter's body found in Jackson creek
- Family of Calhoun double homicide victim seeks justice
- Tippah County crash claims the life of Pontotoc County man
- Tippah Co. residents celebrate Memorial Day