TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo city officials expect a packed house when President Donald Trump returns on Nov. 1.
On Friday, the president’s campaign announced that the president will hold a rally at the BancorpSouth Arena at 7 p.m.
With a few days before the November general election on Nov. 5, Republican gubernatorial candidate Tate Reeves is expected to attend the rally.
The public can register for general admission tickets at DonaldJTrump.com.
During the registration process, a confirmation text will be sent to the registered cellphone.
Once registered, the ticket will need to be printed and brought to the arena the night of the rally.
Attendees can only register up to two tickets per mobile phone number, and all tickets are subject to first-come, first-serve.
- Ticket information for rally
- MSDH says patient information accidentally shared
- Vandals trash Lee County home; information wanted
- Police seek information about Oxford shooting
- Important voting information for upcoming runoff
- Reward offered for information regarding missing inmates
- Tupelo police seek information about armed robbery
- Resource fair provides information to veterans
- Luncheon provides information about breast cancer
- Coats donated for Disney On Ice tickets