WEST POINT, Miss. (WTVA) - Three women were taken into custody after a car burglary at the North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point.
Police confirm Kavona Morris, Cameko Cogshell and Katrice Missouri all were involved in stealing someone's purse from a vehicle.
Morris and Cogshell also face false Identification charges after allegedly giving law enforcement officers fake names when arrested.
Detectives say they are waiting on further information to confirm their identities, criminal history and warrants from other agencies.
They were taken to the Clay County jail.
- Three women arrested for car burglary
- Tupelo burglary suspects arrested
- Deputies arrest fourth burglary suspect
- Duo arrested for burglary; more arrests expected
- New Albany car burglary caught by witness
- Columbus police search for car burglary suspects
- Arrests made in separate Columbus burglary cases
- Arrest made following Baldwyn gas station burglary
- Tupelo man arrested for home burglary
- Starkville police make auto burglary arrests