AMORY, Miss. (WTVA) — Emergency responders said two people were taken to the hospital after a three-vehicle wreck near Amory Wednesday on the Highway 6 bridge over the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway.
The accident happened around 6 p.m. and stalled traffic in both directions on the two-lane bridge.
According to responders, all three vehicles collided in the lane of traffic heading toward Amory.
There was no initial word how seriously anyone was hurt.
- Three-vehicle wreck on Tenn-Tom bridge near Amory sends two to hospital
- Tenn-Tom Waterway reopens
- Tenn-Tom Waterway closed after heavy rain
- Gov. Phil Bryant to chair Tenn-Tom Waterway Dev. Authority
- Tenn-Tom still closed after flood blocks way with sandbars
- Work is ongoing to reopen Tenn-Tom Waterway
- $2B Tenn-Tom Waterway yet to yield promised boom
- Monroe County wreck sends woman to hospital
- Lowndes County wreck sends woman to hospital
- Plantersville wreck sends 2 to hospital