Photo Gallery 3 Images
TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Three people have been arrested, and two are wanted in connection to a series of thefts at a Lee County business.
The wanted suspects are:
- Quintel Montgomery, 23, of Tupelo
- Benji Williams, 37, of Baldwyn
A third suspect, Darrius Pack, 26, of Okolona, surrendered himself to authorities Tuesday afternoon.
On June 19, the business reported several instances of employee theft, according to the Lee County Sheriff’s Department.
The sheriff’s department did not identify the business.
Investigators determined at least five people were involved in the theft and embezzlement.
Four of the five suspects were employees at the time of the thefts, according to the sheriff’s department.
The thefts resulted in the loss of approximately $100,000 worth of merchandise
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of the remaining suspects can contact the Lee County Sheriff’s Department at 662-680-5766 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-8477.
- Suspects wanted in Lee County for series of thefts at business
- Man wanted for thefts in Fulton and Lee County
- Lee County announces new 1,000-acre business park
- Woman wanted for fraud in Lee County
- Vandals trash Lee County home; information wanted
- Suspect crashes during Lee County pursuit
- Lee County sheriff's deputies capture murder suspect
- MHP identifies Lee County chase suspect
- Two Lee County embezzlement suspects in custody
- 5 suspects in custody, 2 suspects still wanted in Lee County embezzlement investigation