FULTON, Miss. (WTVA) - Three teens were arrested for tagging multiple buildings in the Ryans community, Itawamba County Chief Deputy Jimmy Sartin confirmed.
Scribbles and numbers covered the doors and walls of the community center and the fire department.
The community called in the mess Tuesday morning.
"We are grateful for our community. We are thankful for their eyes and ears. They have helped us tremendously, and we just want to say 'thank you' to everyone for helping us out," Sartin said.
Three juveniles are now being held in the detention center after being caught. Officers are still looking into a fourth suspect that could have been involved as well, Sartin said.
The teens were charged with mischief, and their motives have not been confirmed.
- Three teens caught for graffiti in Itawamba County
- Itawamba County wreck turns fatal
- Drug arrests made in Itawamba County
- UPDATE: One dead in Itawamba County accident
- Duo charged with Itawamba County ATV theft
- Itawamba County burglaries could be related
- Drug arrest made in Itawamba County
- Two men charged with Itawamba County assault
- Itawamba County businessman killed in wreck
- 18-wheeler catches fire in Itawamba County