EUPORA, Miss. (WTVA) - Three men are now behind after being accused of multiple burglaries.
Jonathan Sisco, Anthony Logan and Lewis Thompson were arrested on burglary charges in Webster County on August 22.
"We got a suspicious person call, we were able to make a traffic stop, which led to the recovery of some stolen items," said Jeff Mann with the Webster County Sheriff's Department.
Mann says the amount in property was abnormal.
Law enforcement says they are looking for more suspects.
"J.F. Palmertree is involved in burglaries in several different other counties and in the little theft ring so there’s a lot of us looking for him," said Mann.
All three men made an initial appearance in court and now have bonds set.
- Three arrested in Webster County theft ring
- Two arrested in multi-county theft ring
- Auto burglary arrest made in Webster County
- Two more Webster County sheriff's employees arrested
- Webster County inmates face charges
- UPDATE: Webster escapee captured, more arrests expected
- Two arrested in Webster County after law enforcement discovery
- Morning search leads to two felony arrests in Webster County
- UPDATE: New information on arrest of Webster County sheriff
- Webster County supervisors must appoint new sheriff following arrest