BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) – Three people from Booneville face drug-related charges in Booneville.
According to Booneville Police Chief Michael Ramey, 31-year-old John Fischeal was arrested on Wednesday, November 15.
Jackie Sims | Photo: Prentiss County Jail
John Fischeal | Photo Source: Prentiss County Jail
He was arrested on Mimosa Street after officers responded to a call about a suspicious person, Ramey said.
As a result, Fischeal was charged with the possession of meth. His bond was set at $5,000. The Mississippi Department of Corrections has a hold on him.
Jackie Sims, 62, was arrested by Booneville police in a separate case. He is charged with the possession of meth as a habitual offender. His bond was set at $25,000.
Chief Ramey says Sims was arrested after officers responded to South Bryant Street for a person attempting to break into a vehicle.
In another case, Donald Gann, 58, of Booneville, was arrested for the possession of crack cocaine. He was arrested as a result of a traffic stop on Mimosa Street. His bond was set at $5,000.
- Three locals face drug charges in Booneville
- Booneville men face drug-related charges
- Booneville man facing drug charges in Prentiss County
- Booneville police make drug arrest
- Booneville man charged with local burglaries
- Three charged in Booneville shooting
- Booneville man charged with burglary
- Two men face drug charges
- Tishomingo man faces drug charge
- Shannon man faces drug charges