COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Three people were arrested on Christmas Eve in Columbus accused of shoplifting $1,320 in goods from the Belk department store.
Police identify the three as Nikita Jackson, 25, Rickaya Roland, 33, and a 16-year-old girl. All three are from Columbus.
According to officers, the three went to a dressing room, hid clothes and jewelry and tried walking out of the store without paying for the items. Those items were recovered.
Municipal Judge Gary Goodwin set bond for Roland at $10,000 and for Jackson at $7,500.
Lowndes County Youth Court is handling the teenager's case.
- Three arrested for shoplifting from department store on Christmas Eve
- Woman accused of shoplifting from department store
- UPDATE: Christmas Eve burglar arrested
- Police arrest man accused of mall shoplifting
- Shoplifting call leads to drug arrest in Tishomingo County
- Two people wanted for shoplifting in Columbus
- Kosciusko police search for shoplifting suspects
- 2 face felony shoplifting charges in Oxford
- Man believed to be shoplifting fatally shot by police
- Batesville man accused of shoplifting from Oxford Walmart