IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) — Law enforcement in Tishomingo County arrested three people after auto burglaries over the weekend in the Eastport area.
Scotty Pruitt, 47, of Iuka, is charged with possession of stolen property and accessory after the fact.
Anthony Tensley, 38, of Iuka, is charged with accessory after the fact and aggravated assault on a correctional officer.
Michael Richardson, 38, of Cherokee, Alabama, is charged with receiving stolen property.
Sheriff John Daughtery said deputies and investigators were able to recover most of the stolen items.
- Three arrested following Tishomingo County auto burglaries
- Another burglary arrest made in Tishomingo County
- Auto burglary arrest made in Webster County
- Man linked to multiple Tishomingo County burglaries
- Blue Mountain man arrested for burglary in Tishomingo County
- Starkville police make auto burglary arrests
- Starkville teen arrested for auto burglary
- Columbus man arrested for auto burglaries
- Juveniles arrested for auto burglary in Starkville
- Duo arrested for Starkville auto burglary