STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Three people turned themselves into police in Starkville.
Starkville police say on Thursday, 51-year old Herman Peters of Starkville, 33-year old Anthony Stevenson, also of Starkville and 46-year old Marion Watson of Eupora, turned themselves in on felony warrants.
Peters' warrant was issued for conspiracy to commit embezzlement. Stevenson and Watson had warrants for embezzlement.
All three had bonds set at $5,000 and have since bonded out of jail. They will all appear in municipal court on Monday, February 26, at 6 p.m.
- Three Starkville residents arrested on felony warants
- Starkville woman faces felony charges
- Starkville police charge youth with felonies
- Residents react following Starkville police chief suspension
- Boil water notice inconveniences Starkville residents, businesses
- Starkville man arrested for drugs
- Starkville police arrest peeping tom
- Starkville man arrested for embezzlement
- Starkville man arrested on sexual battery charge
- Starkville police make auto burglary arrests