UPDATE: The Noxapater substation outage has now been restored.
See the orignal post below.
WINSTON COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - More than 2,000 people are without power in Winston County, according to East Mississippi Electric.
VIEW: Outage map here
The association says it's Noxapater substation is experiencing an outage for members in the Winston County district. Crews are working to make the repairs.
Our Noxapater substation is currently experiencing an outage affecting approximately 2,060 members in our Winston County district. Crews are on the scene.
— East Miss. Electric (@EMEPA) April 6, 2018
- UPDATE: Power restored in Winston County
- UPDATE: Power restored in Choctaw County
- UPDATE: Power restored to Lee County customers
- Power outage scheduled in Winston County
- UPDATE: Man wanted in Winston County burglary
- UPDATE: Man dies in Winston County shooting
- Starkville crews restore power after transformer failure
- Power restored after outage in Fulton area
- Power restored to Oxford area after outage
- Shannon residents react to power being restored