TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Thousands attended an annual community Easter egg hunt at Veterans Memorial Park on Saturday.
This was Tupelo Free Will Baptist Church's 12 year to host the event.
This year was one of the largest turn outs. Organizers say they had over 3,000 attendants, and they were fully prepared with about 40,000 Easter eggs.
Those who attended enjoyed music, food and plenty of games.
- Thousands attend Tupelo Easter egg hunt
- Thousands get a Taste of Tupelo
- Tupelo events bring in thousands this weekend
- Tupelo police hunt suspect following New Year's shooting
- Tupelo mayor attends ceremony at White House honoring Elvis
- Telethon raises thousands for Tupelo's Regional Rehab Center
- MSU reminds fans about Egg Bowl procedures
- Three charged for Easter church disruption
- Storm-damaged church holds Easter service
- Fire damages Tupelo apartments