TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Thousands attended an annual community Easter egg hunt at Veterans Memorial Park on Saturday.
This was Tupelo Free Will Baptist Church's 12 year to host the event.
This year was one of the largest turn outs. Organizers say they had over 3,000 attendants, and they were fully prepared with about 40,000 Easter eggs.
Those who attended enjoyed music, food and plenty of games.
- Thousands attend Tupelo Easter egg hunt
- Thousands get a Taste of Tupelo
- Tupelo police hunt suspect following New Year's shooting
- Tupelo mayor attends ceremony at White House honoring Elvis
- The Easter weekend looks great
- Telethon raises thousands for Tupelo's Regional Rehab Center
- Three charged for Easter church disruption
- MSU reminds fans about Egg Bowl procedures
- Fire damages Tupelo apartments
- MLK Day in Tupelo