ASHLAND, Miss. (WTVA) - Troopers responded to a wreck in Benton County that claimed the life of a Tennessee woman.
The collision happened Tuesday morning on Highway 370 in Benton County near Ashland, according to the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
An eastbound car crossed the center line and collided with a westbound vehicle.
Mallory Krag, 32, was in the eastbound car, according to MHP spokesman Cpl. Jason Roe.
She died at the scene from injuries she sustained in the accident.
Roe said the driver of the other vehicle was airlifted to a hospital in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Tennessee woman killed in Benton County collision
- Walnut woman killed in Alcorn County collision
- Morning collision kills Webster County woman
- Lowndes County collision kills Columbus woman
- Clay County collision kills one
- Choctaw County collision kills pedestrian
- UPDATE: Saltillo woman killed in Lee County collision
- Calhoun County collision kills ATV driver
- Pedestrian killed In Oktibbeha County collision
- Three killed in Monroe County collision