ABERDEEN, Miss. (WTVA) -- A Hamilton man is charged in connection with a shooting Friday.
Sheriff Cecil Cantrell says Ronald Tillman, 20, is charged with aggravated assault.
Tillman is accused of shooting Solomon Coleman in the chest and leg.
The shooting happened on Macks Circle near Valley Chapel in Hamilton Friday afternoon.
Coleman was taken to Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle in Columbus for treatment.
Cantrell says it appears it was a domestic dispute.
Tillman is currently free on a $10,000 bond.
- Man charged in Monroe County shooting
- Lowndes County man charged in Monroe County
- Man faces marijuana charge in Monroe County
- Man drowns in Monroe County
- Names released of teens charged in Monroe County shooting
- Monroe County men face drug-related charges
- Four face drug charges in Monroe County
- Man charged with wounding nephew in Monroe County
- Ripley man charged with drug possession in Monroe County
- Aberdeen man faces drug charge in Monroe County