UPDATED on 07/08/18 at 2:30 p.m.: Lowndes County Chief Deputy Marc Miley says Donavon Prather, 16, has been found and he is doing okay.
This is all the information that will be released because Prather is a juvenile.
See the original post below.
LOWNDES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Lowndes County officers are looking for information concerning a missing teen.
The teen is identified as Donavon Prather, 16.
The Lowndes County Sheriff's Department says Prather left his home on June 29 and has not returned.
He was last seen wearing khaki shorts with a dolphin print on it and no shirt.
Officers say Prather had been spotted in the New Hope area, traveling in a four-door silver or gray Mercury Grand Marquis with an unknown white female and a small girl.
They were spotted Monday night heading toward Ethelsville, Alabama.
He is described as a white male, weighing 155 pounds, standing at 5'10" with blond hair and hazel-colored eyes.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is urged to contact the Lowndes County Sheriff's Department at 662-328-6788.
- UPDATE: Lowndes County teen found safe
- UPDATE: Tupelo teen found safe
- Update: South Mississippi teen found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Iuka teen found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Monroe teen found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Tupelo teen found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Okolona teen found safe
- UPDATE: Missing teen in Oktibbeha County Found Safe
- Sheriff: Missing teen found safe
- UPDATE: Webster County teen located safe