STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A teenager reported missing by the Oktibbeha County Sheriff's Department has been found safe in Jackson.
Law enforcement asked on Friday for the public's help in finding Andre' Rice.
The sheriff's department said Rice had not been in touch with his family since February 26.
Lieutenant Brett Watson said Monday that the teen turned up in Mississippi's capital city.
- Teen reported missing found safe in Jackson
- Sheriff: Missing teen found safe
- 15-year-old missing Jackson girl found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Tupelo teen found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Iuka teen found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Monroe teen found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Okolona teen found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Monroe County teen found safe
- UPDATE: Tupelo teen found safe
- Yalobusha County teen found safe