CORINTH, Miss. (WTVA) - A Corinth teen faces felony charges in connection to two separate robberies.
Tyler James Gates, 18, was arrested on Sunday, July 29 and charged with two counts of robbery and possession of a stolen firearm.
He's accused of robbing another person in the 800 block of Douglas Street.
Police say Gates ran from them when they attempted to make contact with him.
Gates was later located with the victim's money and cell phone in his possession, police say.
He was also reportedly in possession of a stolen handgun.
"The handgun matched the description of the firearm used in the robbery," police stated.
During the investigation, police say Gates admitted to being involved in another robbery on July 2 on Proper Street. In this incident, Gates is accused of using a gun to rob the victim of money.
- Teen faces multiple robbery charges in Corinth
- Corinth man facing drug charges in Prentiss County
- UPDATE: Suspect faces multiple charges after shooting
- Bank robbery suspect faces weapons charges
- UPDATE: Charges filed in Corinth shooting
- Corinth man charged with kidnapping in Tennessee
- Woman charged with exploiting Corinth elder
- Police charge man for Corinth store burglary
- Corinth man charged with child sex crime
- Corinth man pleads guilty to federal charges