TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A survey is now being used to help with the search for a new superintendent for the Tupelo Public School District.
Earlier this week, the school district held meetings with the public to allow them to voice their opinions on the current search.
Current Superintendent Dr. Gearl Loden announced in mid-December he will take the same position in Missouri with the Nixa Public School District beginning July 1.
On Thursday, the Tupelo Public School District announced the survey in conjunction with the Mississippi School Board Association.
The survey asks citizens and parents a variety of questions, including the strengths of the school district. You can take the survey here >> http://bit.ly/2nkvvHJ.
The survey deadline is February 23. No district employees will have access to the responses.
- TPSD using survey to help with superintendent search
- TPSD to start interviewing superintendent candidates soon
- Rob Picou named new TPSD school superintendent
- Former TPSD Sup. Michael Vinson dies
- TPSD names Ellis new director of communications for district
- Tupelo holds 'State of the City' forum alongside TPSD
- Columbus superintendent Hickman fired
- Farewell reception for Tupelo superintendent
- Okolona school superintendent to retire
- Survey ranks NEMCC high for technology use