TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The interviewing process for the Tupelo Public School District's next superintendent is set to begin as early as next week.
According to the Tupelo Public School District, there are 13 applicants for the position.
Those applicants include four superintendents, one former superintendent, one assistant superintendent, five principals, one curriculum/federal program director and one educational program manager.
These applicants are from Alaska, Louisiana, Tennessee and Mississippi.
Current TPSD Superintendent Gearl Loden will take the same position in Missouri with the Nixa Public School District beginning July 1.
- TPSD to start interviewing superintendent candidates soon
- Rob Picou named new TPSD school superintendent
- TPSD using survey to help with superintendent search
- Former TPSD Sup. Michael Vinson dies
- TPSD names Ellis new director of communications for district
- Tupelo holds 'State of the City' forum alongside TPSD
- Final candidates announced for Columbus school superintendent position
- Report: Starkville interviews candidates to lead Park & Rec.
- Columbus superintendent Hickman fired
- Farewell reception for Tupelo superintendent