STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Discussion continued Tuesday morning about the hospital in Oktibbeha County.
County supervisors voted 4-1 to get an Attorney General’s opinion about a moratorium on another hospital sale vote. Orlando Trainer was the only one who voted no.
There’s been talk for several years about selling OCH Regional Medical Center but the people voted in an election last week to keep it locally owned.
Now, the county waits to hear what the AG’s office says about a moratorium which would stop the possibility of another public vote in the near future.
- Supervisors seek AG opinion on OCH sale moratorium
- AG delivers opinion on moratorium on hospital discussion
- Town hall scheduled for Thursday on potential sale of OCH
- OCH to introduces new admin/CEO
- OCH Regional Medical Center affiliating with UMMC
- OCH introduces first baby of 2019
- AG sends opinion on 911 roads in Oktibbeha County
- Noxubee County supervisor dies
- OCH Regional Medical names Jackson new admin/CEO
- OCH talks UMMC affiliation and Blue Cross Blue Shield issue