MACON, Miss. (WTVA) - A catfish processing plant is expanding in Macon and will create 25 jobs.
Superior Catfish is building a 31,500-square-foot addition to its 31,000-square-foot facility to house new full processing lines.
Superior Catfish was founded in Macon in 2003 and currently employs 140 workers.
The company expects to complete the expansion in October 2020.
- Superior Catfish expands in Macon, creating jobs
- General Atomics in Shannon expanding, creates jobs
- Iuka auto supplier expanding, creating jobs
- SMW expanding in Lafayette County, creating jobs
- Ajinomoto Foods expanding in Oakland, creating jobs
- Blauer Manufacturing expanding to Batesville, creating jobs
- Mattress maker expanding in Verona, creating jobs
- HomeStretch expanding in Nettleton, creating 71 jobs
- ABB expanding in Senatobia, creating jobs
- Macon police chief demoted