Photo Gallery 6 Images
Editor's Note: This article was modified on May 17 to include information about the Holly Springs restaurant.
TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Three Subway restaurants were broken into during the night in Aberdeen, Amory and Nettleton.
Two people broke into the Subway restaurant in Nettleton.
Aberdeen Assistant Police Chief Quinell Shumpert confirmed the Aberdeen restaurant was broken into at approximately 3 a.m.
He said approximately $100 was taken.
Amory Police Chief Ronnie Bowen confirmed the Amory location was broken into at approximately 3:30 a.m.
The Amory restaurant’s management confirmed someone threw a piece of a water meter through the door.
The restaurant’s safe was stolen with an undisclosed amount of money inside.
Nettleton Police Chief Gary Monaghan confirmed the Nettleton location was broken into at approximately 4 a.m.
The Nettleton store’s management confirmed a safe was stolen.
Video surveillance from the Nettleton location shows two people inside the store taking the safe.
Amory Police Investigator Andy Long later confirmed the three incidents are related.
Long later confirmed the same people hit a Subway restaurant in Holly Springs.
- Police departments investigate three Subway break-ins
- Police investigate recent church break-ins
- Police investigate break-in at Okolona pharmacy
- Police investigate car break-ins, shots fired into home
- Ecru Fire Department investigates abandoned trailer fire
- Lee County Sheriff's Department investigates chase
- Police investigating NEMCC theft
- Police investigate Aberdeen shooting
- Police investigate Verona shooting
- Grenada police investigate homicide