STURGIS, Miss. (WTVA) - The Sturgis Rally Board held its 20th Annual Rally Dinner Ride on Friday.
Hundreds of motorcyclists lined up their bikes at 4 p.m. to travel to Starkville and eat dinner at the Fire Station One.
Riders then traveled to Louisville and ended in Ackerman.
Funnel cakes, lemonade and pork vendors supported the rally.
A motorcycle ministry called the Faith Riders Motorcycle Ministry aimed to bring the gospel to riders at the event.
Dennis and Penny Clanton have participated in the bike rally for 19 of the 20 years it’s been held.
They said the friends and memories keep them coming back to the event every year.
“It’s kind of like a parade. Just really cool, it gives you chills when you ride.”
The Sturgis rally was held the weekend of Aug. 15.
- Sturgis Bike Rally attracts hundreds of motorcyclists
- Sturgis hosts annual motorcycle rally
- Fire destroys home in Sturgis
- Burglars wanted for break-in at Sturgis store
- I-22 wreck injures two motorcyclists
- Motorcyclist injured in Tupelo accident
- Elvis appreciation day attracts visitors in Tupelo
- AL troopers identify motorcyclist killed in wreck
- Motorcyclist taken to ER after Tupelo wreck
- Crash claims life of New Albany motorcyclist