MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Four teens are in custody following a shooting that wounded a fellow student at an Alabama high school.
Montgomery police say one of the suspects will be charged with attempted murder, and three others will be charged with having a gun at school.
A 17-year-old student was treated and released for a gunshot wound to the arm following the shooting at Lee High School on Tuesday.
Authorities haven't said what prompted the violence, and they haven't released any names.
News outlets report that Mayor Todd Strange told a news conference the shooting wasn't random.
- 4 teens arrested after Alabama school shooting
- UPDATE: Nettleton teen arrested, charged following shooting
- Police say Alabama teen killed in accidental shooting
- Louisville teen arrested in connection with Starkville apartment shooting
- Starkville police arrest teen for shooting at an individual
- 2 men arrested in University of Alabama strip shooting
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after chase, police shooting in Alabama
- Man arrested in shooting death in Alabama custody exchange
- 1 dead, 1 hurt in Alabama school shooting
- Police seek teen following September shooting