Update - This street is back open.
See the original post below.
HOUSTON, Miss. (WTVA) - A street is closed in Houston after heavy rainfall Sunday.
The Houston police Department posted on Facebook saying Jefferson Street at Malcomb Street is closed to through traffic. Their post includes a picture showing the street flooded.
Take caution while driving in that area.
- UPDATE: Street reopened following Houston flooding
- UPDATE: Hatchie Street reopened in Booneville
- UPDATE: Jackson Street reopens after morning closure
- UPDATE: Endville Road reopens
- UPDATE: Houston police searching for shooter
- UPDATE: Houston stabbing suspect now in custody
- Fire destroys Houston home
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens
- UPDATE: Man arrested for Houston High School vandalism, arson
- UPDATE: AG Jim Hood to make announcement Wednesday in Houston