IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - Tishomingo County deputies arrest a Walnut man for drugs after stopping to assist the stranded motorist.
On Monday, June 11, deputies stopped in the area of Highway 350 to assist James Moore, 36, with his vehicle, which appeared to have broken down.
The sheriff's department says deputies noticed Moore attempting to hide something from them.
Officers searched Moore and found alleged hydrocodone in his clothes. Officers also found more alleged drugs from the vehicle.
Moore was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance.
- Stranded motorist arrested for drugs in Tishomingo County
- Two arrested in Tishomingo County drug case
- Three arrested in Tishomingo County drug bust
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County
- Tishomingo man faces drug charge
- Booneville woman arrested for drugs in Tishomingo County
- Shoplifting call leads to drug arrest in Tishomingo County
- Tishomingo County deputies arrest two on drug charges
- Law enforcement in Tishomingo County arrest 12 on drug charges
- Tishomingo County traffic stop results in drug arrest