TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - J.C. Penneys and other Barnes Crossing Mall stores are having sales Super Saturday, the weekend before Christmas.
Shoppers can cross off the last items on their Christmas lists while enjoying various deals depending on the store.
This weekend is expected to be the second busiest shopping day behind Black Friday.
It is estimated that 134 million shoppers will take advantage of Super Saturday deals this year. Retailers can plan to bring in around $26 billion in sales.
J.C. Penneys will be offering deals until Christmas Eve.
- Stores prepare for last-minute Christmas shoppers
- Last-minute shopping continues before Christmas
- Three arrested for shoplifting from department store on Christmas Eve
- MSU prepares for energy savings this Christmas holiday
- Volunteers prepare Christmas dinner for elderly and shut-ins
- Shoppers out early in Tupelo For Black Friday Deals
- Stabbing happens minutes after shooting in Pontotoc
- Tupelo Christmas parade: 'A Community Christmas'
- Bulldogs prepare for Clemson
- USPS offers help for last-minute tax filers