COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - A Columbus man faces criminal charges in Lowndes County and Alabama.
Cory Mixon, 32, was arrested by Lowndes County deputies today, Dec. 28.
He was arrested on a warrant for possession of stolen property out of Lamar County, Alabama.
He is also being charged with possession of stolen property and resisting arrest in Lowndes County.
- Stolen property investigation lands Columbus man behind bars
- Bar disturbance lands Columbus man behind bars
- Disturbance lands Columbus man behind bars
- Stolen school property investigation
- Tishomingo Co. investigation lands three behind bars
- Stabbing lands Starkville man behind bars
- Nettleton burglaries land man behind bars
- Iuka man charged with possessing stolen property
- Columbus man arrested for stolen truck case
- Stolen truck crashed in Columbus