TISHOMINGO COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Two men face felony charges following a traffic stop in Tishomingo County.
According to the Tishomingo County Sheriff's Department, 30-year-old David Allen Croft of Iuka was charged with felony possession of meth. His bond was set at $2,000.
Joshua Ray Gregory, 33, of Cherokee, Alabama, was charged with two counts of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and one count of possession of stolen property.
The pair were originally arrested due to an open container violation and no insurance. A search of their vehicle yielded weapons and alleged meth.
The Tishomingo County Sheriff's Department says one of the weapons was reported stolen from the Muscle Schoals, Ala., area.
Tishomingo County Sheriff John Daugherty says this is still an ongoing investigation and more charges could be pending, not only from the Tishomingo County Sheriff's Department but from other agencies as well.
- Stolen gun found during Tishomingo County traffic stop
- Police: Stolen firearm found during traffic stop
- Tishomingo County traffic stop results in drug arrest
- Couple arrested following traffic stop in Tishomingo County
- Body found in Tishomingo County creek
- Hernando man found dead in Tishomingo County
- Tishomingo residents to expect traffic delays
- Tishomingo County drug investigation turns up stolen vehicle
- Police: Man arrested after stolen gun found
- UPDATE: Tishomingo County body identified