LOWNDES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – A Steens woman is charged with identity theft in Lowndes County.
On January 25, a man reported to the Lowndes County Sheriff’s Department that his personal checks were stolen from his vehicle located on Wolf Road in Caledonia.
According to the sheriff’s department, the investigation led officers to Kristy McWilliams, 35. She is accused of writing and passing some checks at area businesses.
- Steens woman charged with identity theft
- UPDATE: Steens man facing charges in Monroe County after manhunt
- 24-year-old Oxford man charged with identity theft
- Man sentenced for identity theft, selling meth
- Steens teenager accused of shooting at Lowndes deputies
- School counselor's report leads to arrest of Steens man
- Tupelo police seek credit card fraud, identity theft suspect
- Saltillo man sentenced to prison for identity theft
- Oxford man charged with stealing identities
- Columbus woman charged with Lowndes break-in, auto theft