COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - A Columbus steel mill is expanding.
Today, the GTR Development Link announced Steel Dynamics will invest $200 million into its plant.
The company manufactures flat roll steel at the Golden Triangle Plant.
The expansion will add 45 jobs and a third galvanized steel line.
Company officials say it could take up to three years to complete the expansion.
- Steel Dynamics to expand Columbus steel mill
- Columbus superintendent Hickman fired
- Columbus home catches fire
- Columbus city councilman resigns
- Hawkeye Industries expanding in Tupelo
- Sunshine Mills issues dog food recall
- Columbus man charged with cyberstalking
- Columbus police chief to retire
- House destroyed in Columbus fire
- Columbus fire truck in accident