JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) — The State Fire Marshal's Office has determined the June 26 fire that destroyed a furniture store near New Albany was deliberately set.
Northern District Deputy Supervisor Mike Ivy confirmed the arson to WTVA 9 News.
The fire destroyed Thomas Wholesale Furniture and a storage unit used by Maste-Bilt Refrigeration Solutions on Highway 15 North.
- State rules recent Union County fire as arson
- UPDATE: Fire at Washington Furniture ruled arson
- Fire damages Union County home
- Fire destroys Union County home
- Forest fire contained in Union County
- Union County house fire under investigation
- Firefighters respond to Union County fire
- Home destroyed in Union County fire
- Pet dies in Union County house fire
- Fire destroys house in Union County