JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) — The state has canceled the endangered/missing child alert for a teenager from Oxford.
The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation said Sarah Perry, 16, of Oxford, has been found and is safe.
She had been last seen in the area of Oxford High School around 9 a.m. Tuesday.
Editor's Note: This article was modified to include the latest information on Perry's discovery.
- Oxford teen found safe after endangered/missing child alert issued for her
- Endangered/Missing Child Alert canceled, 3-year-old girl found safe
- UPDATE: Endangered/Missing Child Alert issued for teen is canceled
- Update: Missing Oxford child found safe
- State issues Endangered/Missing Child Alert for Senatobia teenager
- Endangered/Missing Child Alert issued for North Mississippi girl
- UPDATE: Missing child found safe
- Sheriff: Missing teen found safe
- State cancels Endangered/Missing Child Alert for 3 Jackson girls
- State cancels Endangered/Missing Child Alert for Grenada County girl